SpecificationsPrinting Size : 220*220*250mm
Heatbed Max Temp: 110 Celsius
Voltage: 24V Printing Accuracy:±0.1mm
Nozzle Diameter:Standard 0.4mm( 0.2-0.5mmOptional )
Materials:1.75mm PLA, ABS, PETG ,Copper, Wood, Bronze, Carbon Fiber, etc.
Software Supporting : Simplify3D , Repetier host , Cura,3d Max
Printing Method: SD card(off-line), contact to the PC(on-line)
Body Structure: Imported V-Slot Aluminum Bearings.
Operating System: Windows,Linux,Mac
1) Dual laser scanning to compensate the dead corner;
2) High-density scan, a single laser 800 outline, dual laser 1600 contour;
3) Dual bright LED lighting, textures and more realistic;
4) Multi-angle stitching, make up less than scanning the broken surface;
5) Measurement function, facilitate the analysis of measurement;
The Sun-scan Desktop 3D Scanner creates a digital 3D model of a physical object by taking a rapid sequence of pictures as the object rotates on the Sun-scan turntable. Here is how it happens:
1. Sun-scan two laser scanner located in the left, right angle to create a laser ray, camera and extract the outline of objects.
2. Sun-scan scanner software receives the laser ray provide photos, these photos will create a combination of a point cloud.
3 .After the scan is complete, a check 3D grid multi generation Sun-scan scanners, you can modify the 3D modeling software.
Hardware:1. Left Laser; 2.Left LED;3.Camera; 4.Camera Filter; 5.Right LED; 6.Right Laser 7.Turntable; 8.Power Switch; 9. Power Input Port; 10.Power Light; 11.USB Port
Area A, 2nd floor, Xinxin Building B, Zhenxing Road, Futian District, Shenzhen CN
Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 6:30pm
Saturday, 9:30am - 12:30am
Contact us: Sunhokey_service@163.com