1) Dual laser scanning to compensate the dead corner;
2) High-density scan, a single laser 800 outline, dual laser 1600 contour;
3) Dual bright LED lighting, textures and more realistic;
4) Multi-angle stitching, make up less than scanning the broken surface;
5) Measurement function, facilitate the analysis of measurement;
The Sun-scan Desktop 3D Scanner creates a digital 3D model of a physical object by taking a rapid sequence of pictures as the object rotates on the Sun-scan turntable. Here is how it happens:
1. Sun-scan two laser scanner located in the left, right angle to create a laser ray, camera and extract the outline of objects.
2. Sun-scan scanner software receives the laser ray provide photos, these photos will create a combination of a point cloud.
1) Waxwork model: