This module is a capacitance type self-locking type touch switch relay module based on touching detected IC. Under normal conditions, the module output low level, in low power mode; when touch the corresponding position by fingers, the module will output high level, the mode switches into fast mode; when lasted 12 seconds without touch, the mode will switch into low power mode. You can install the module in the surface of nonmetal material such as plastic, glass, and put the thin pieces of paper(non-metallic) on the surface of a module, as long as the touch position is correct, the keys at the wall and desktop and other places can be hidden. This module can allow you to avoid the troubles of routine pressing keys.
Extensive consumer products: such as the induction cooker, microwave oven, washing machine, refrigerator, electronic said, electronic watches, toys and other consumer products, and can completely replace all traditional button and switch, waterproof electronic products.
1.Self-locking type: self-locking is touch, relay, and then touch, the relay closed. (similar to the touch key function).
2.Low power consumption.
3. Positive and negative can be used as a touch surface, and can replace the traditional touch keys.
4.4 kinds of 3MM screw positioning holes, easy to install.
5.Indicator: Red LED, power indicator; Green LED, lights when touch.
6. Touch area: Blank circular area, fingers gently touch can be triggered; also available leads to trigger.
7. Output form: load directly connected with AC 220V 10A or DC30V 10A.
8. Positioning hole: 4 M2 screw location hole, aperture 3mm, the module is convenient for mounting and positioning.
9. PCB size: 50mm*26mm
10. Electrical parameters:
Voltage version Quiescent Current Working current
5V 2.5mA 60mA
11. Relay contact capacity: 250V 10A (AC) or 30V 30A (DC) (theoretical is maximum load capacity), connected AC power should below 1500W, and DC should below 200W.
VCC: Connect power positive
GND: Connect power negative
Normally open(NO): Normally open relay, when the relay does not suck, disconnected with the common port, connected with the public port when turned on;
Common port(COM): The public port of relay;
Normally closed terminal(NC): Normally closed terminal of the relay, connected with the common port when relay does not turn on and disconnected with common port.
Normally open wiring methods