1. Maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC30V/10A
2. SMD optocoupler isolation, strong driving ability, stable performance; trigger current 5mA
3. the module voltage 5V
4. each channel module can be set high or low triggered by jumper
5. fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is broken, the relay will not operate
6. power indicator (green), 2 relay state indicator (red)
7. interface design user-friendly, all interfaces are available through the wiring terminal direct connection leads, very convenient
1. DC+: DC power supply positive
2. DC-: DC power supply negative
3. IN1: Channel 1 signal trigger terminal
4. IN2: Channel 2 signal trigger terminal
1. NC1: Channel 1 relay normally closed pin.
2. COM1: Channel 1 relay common pin.
3. NO1: Channel 1 relay normally opened pin.
4. NC2: Channel 2 relay normally closed pin.
5. COM2: Channel 2 relay common pin.
6. NO2: Channel 2 relay normally opened pin.
High And Low-Level Trigger Option:
1. S1: It is option switch for channel 1 relay.
2. S2: It is option switch for channel 2 relay.