- The protection board is for 3 series Li-ion/Li-Polymer batteries, it can be used for ternary batteries, manganese acid batteries, and cobalt acid batteries.
- Charging connector and discharging connector are the same(P+, P-).
- Stable various protective functions for charging and discharging, such as overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, and short circuit protection.
- Low power consumption, the quiescent current is less than 30uA.
- Choosing the correct protection board and applying it appropriately is vital to the longevity your batteries.
Max. Working Current: 3A-4A
Max. Transient Current: 7A-8A
Quiescent Current: <30uA
Internal Resistance: <100mΩ
Charge Voltage: 12.6V-13V
Overcharge Voltage Range: 4.25-4.35v±0.05v
Over-discharge Voltage Range: 2.3-3.0v±0.05v
Operating Temperature: -40℃~+50℃
Store Temperature: -40~+80℃
Short Circuit Protection: Yes, delay self recovery