The factory setting is slave mode, but you can set this module to master mode so that you might be able to connect to other Bluetooth 2.0 devices.HC-05 Wireless BT Module
HC-05 Wireless BT Module: with this HC 05 Bluetooth module,You can quickly add the Bluetooth feature to your Arduino project, and then you can use your android phone to control some gadgets, such as: switch, LED.
Master and Slave 2-IN-1 HC 05 Module:Working Voltage 3.6V to 6V , Default baud rate:9600,Default pin:1234
Button: Press the button, the module enter the AT mode. AT commands are executed only in AT mode.
6 PIN Dopunt Cable : with this Dupont Cable, you can easily connect this HC-05 Bluetooth module to your Arduino Board
1.PCB Size: 37.3mm (Long) *15.5mm (wide)
2. Weight: 3.5g
3. Input voltage: 3.6V--6V, prohibit exceeding 7V
4. Leads 6 feet: EN/VCC/GND/RXD/TXD/STATE (Bluetooth state leads, not connected output low level, the output high level after connection)
5. With the connection status indicator, LED flash indicates no Bluetooth connection; Led slow flash indicates enter at command mode
6. On-board 3.3V voltage regulator chip, input voltage DC 3.6V-6V; When not paired, current about 30mA (due to LED lights flashing, current in the state of change); After the pairing succeeds, the current is about 10mA
7. Effective transmission distance of 10 meters in open area, more than 10 meters is possible, but not to ensure the quality of the connection
8. After pairing succeeds, can be used as full duplex serial port. No need to understand any Bluetooth protocol, but only support 8-bit data bits, 1-bit stop bits, no parity communication format. This is also the most commonly used communication format, does not support other formats!
9. Press the key and then power up the Bluetooth module to enter at mode, set parameters and query information
10. Can switch host and machine mode from at command
11. The module default baud rate is 9600, the default pairing password is 1234, the default name is HC-05
VCC: Connect the power supply positive
GND: Connecting the cathode
RXD: The receiver, the Bluetooth module receives data from other devices, and the sending end TXD of the other devices normally
TXD: Send end, Bluetooth module sends data to other equipment; the receiving end RXD of the other equipments normally
En: To enable the end, need to enter the at mode when 3.3V
Note: this item doesn't works with iOS.
1* HC-05 Bluetooth Module