The D1 R2 is a WiFi capable ESP8266EX based development board in the form of the Arduino UNO board format.
The D1 R2 also features an onboard switching power supply which allows you to power the board from a power supply up to 12V.
We offer a board similar to this called the Wemos D1 Mini that is much smaller in size and breadboard-compatible.
- 1 piece - Wemos D1 R2 Version 2.1 ESP8266 Development Board
- More than enough straight male header pins to solder into all of the open through-holes on the board
Board Pin Function ESP8266 Pin TX TXD TXD RX RXD RXD A0 Analog input A0 D0 I/O GPIO16 D1 I/O, SCL GPIO5 D2 I/O, SDA GPIO4 D3 I/O, 10k pull-up GPIO0 D4 I/O, 10k pull-up, BUILTIN_LED GPIO2 D5 I/O, SCK GPIO14 D6 I/O, MISO GPIO12 D7 I/O, MOSI GPIO13 D8 I/O, 10k pull-down, SS GPIO15 GND Ground GND 5V 5V 3V3 3.3V 3.3V RST Reset RST
- Microcontroller: ESP8266EX
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 11 (all I/O pins have interrupt/PWM/I2C/one-wire capability, except for D0)
- Analog Input Pins: 1
- Flash Memory: 4MB
On-Board Switching Power Supply:
- Input Voltage Range: 9V to 12V
- Output: 5V at 1A Max
- Board Dimensions: 68.6mm x 53.4mm (2.701" x 2.102") / Long x Wide
- Weight: 21.8g (0.769oz)
You will need to install a driver for your computer to recognize the onboard CH340G USB to serial converter.If you are using Codebender online you do not need to install a driver.
- D1 R2 Board Schematic
- Example sketch for fading onboard LED (.zip download)