1 - TRIAC output, zero-voltage open, zero current shutdowns;
2 - Optical isolation between the input circuit and the output circuit;
3 - Input-output of between isolation voltage 2500V;
4 - 100% load current aging test by the European CE certification, the International ISO9000 certification, domestic 3C certification
Product Type: solid state relay
Control mode: DC control AC (DC-AC)
Load Current: 40A
Load voltage :24-380VAC
Control voltage :3-32VDC
Control Current: DC :3-25mA
On-state leakage current: = <2mA
-State buck: = <1.5VAC
Off time: = <10mS
Dielectric Strength: 2500VAC
Insulation resistance: 500MΩ/500VDC
Ambient temperature: -30 degrees C - +75 degrees C
Active On Display :LED
SSR Series solid state relays flame retardant plastics shell, epoxy potting, screw terminal wiring with high structural strength, impact resistance, anti-vibration. The input current is small is only 3-25ma so can easily be used digital program-controlled circuit interface, widely used in the field of petrochemical equipment, food machinery, packaging machinery, textile machinery, CNC machine tools, plastics machinery, fitness equipment, entertainment facilities, automation, and control.
Particularly suitable for corrosion, moisture, dust, require explosion-proof harsh environment, and frequent switching of AC loads.
1) If you intend to use the output side on high voltage >50VAC, this should be checked by an approved electrician.
2) If the load current is higher is than 4A please use a suitable heatsink with thermal compound. current in excess of 20A should also have active cooling like fan cooled.
3) We do not recommend this item being used for inductive loads as high transient voltage can occur on the output side causing damage to the solid state relays and to the load. You may consider using suitably rated clamping voltage components, such as a bi-directional more zen diode or pressure-sensitive resistor (MOV). The varistor recommended taken 1.6-1.9 times the rated voltage. However, we recommend and are selling this item for use on a purely resistive load.
3) Consideration should be given to loads which require small currents due to current leakage.
4) When installing more the one unit please give consideration to thermal temperature and adequate cooling should be maintained. Do not place a unit to close to each other.
5) DO NOT PARALLEL THE OUTPUT TO TRY AND INCREASE THE OUTPUT CURRENT - NEVER DO THIS.
6) DO NOT USE ON A CAPACITIVE LOAD. We recommend and are selling this item for use on a purely resistive load.
Please see Datasheet for further details